Truss product manager
- Responsible for the development, planning and optimization of new trusses and have the foresight to grasp new trends and demand in the industry.
- Come up with innovative truss designs and collect relevant technical specifications and data for pricing and other pieces of data.
- Analyze and calculate the structural integrity of trusses according to design and draw up a blueprint.
- Answer any questions sales representatives may have that are truss and structure related and explain the set-up process.
- Collect, organize and file information on the design of trusses and its structure.
- work and improve on the technicality of the design plans
- Provide training to designers in the company
- Possess a degree in construction engineering, structural engineering, machinery, mechatronics, electronics, industrial design or other relevant degrees. Must possess a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Possess 1-3 years of experience working with trusses and some experience in product management and project management
- Be familiar with structural design and development and understand molding design and other technical areas and craft.
- Be able to proficiently use AtuoCAD software, Inventor, and Pro/E, UH or Solid Works.
- Must be positive, responsible and meticulous in one’s job